Get ready to explore Quito’s Centro Historico, the largest and most well-preserved historic center in South America!
In this walking tour we will visit the common touristic points as well as the hidden local gems so you leave with a full and well-rounded experience.
We will visit all of the following locations along our route:
- La Basilica Church, and enjoy the view from the tower
- Mercado Arenas, Quito’s oldest flee market
- Plaza del Teatro, Teatro Simon Bolivar
- Mercado Central with it’s colorful and historical products, and try some exotic fruits of Ecuador
- La Ronda, the old center of Quito’s night life
- The very first Central Bank of Ecuador
- Plaza Grande, the Independence Plaza
- Carondelet Palace, the Presidential Palace
- Archbishop’s Palace and its beautiful structure
- Iglesia de la Compañía, the beautiful Golden Church
- Plaza de San Francisco, and try the best ecuadorian and traditional chocolate
– All Entrance fees
– National Certified Guide
– Fruits tasting
– Ice cream tasting
– Chocolate tasting
Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes as well as sunscreen and a rain coat.